bridges consulting group
Bridges Consulting Group is a general management and cross-cultural consulting firm whose mission is to help leading corporations create and sustain competitive advantage. As an international firm, we offer our clients and employees a wealth of cross-cultural and management experience.
Take the opportunity to explore our history of insight and innovation over the past years, our expertise, and meet our team.
Bridges Consulting Group aims to help the world's best organizations make decisive improvements in their direction and performance by sparking breakthrough ideas for clients, the business world, and society at large.
We see the essence of our work as a virtuous circle of insight, impact, and trust.
- We strive to generate insights into what drives value creation and competitive advantage in our clients businesses and the economy as a whole.
- We work closely with clients to convert insights into strategies, whose implementation will have a substantial positive impact on performance.
- Consistently delivering impact earns the trust that is the foundation of lasting relationships. These relationships serve as a platform for still deeper insights and more significant impact.
Bridges aspires to achieve these goals with individuals as well as with organizations. We seek to inspire enterprising and imaginative people at our clients and on our staff with unparalleled opportunities for professional and personal growth. In this way, we hope to forge lifelong bonds with them.
We pride ourselves on understanding the issues and opportunities in the consulting industry. Our company is committed to excellence, and that is found in all of our services. Our clients are our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to serving their needs.
- in treating all people with respect, with the objective of preserving human dignity. Customers, suppliers, and employees alike do the best they can and sincerely strive for a sense of purpose, knowledge, and a feeling of self-worth.
- in ourselves. We combine and organize the abilities of our people to form an organization that is stronger than the sum of each individual's abilities.
- in mutually beneficial relationships. We see them as the only relationships worth having.
- in providing outstanding customer service. It is our greatest competitive strength and our overriding commitment.
- quality deserves fair return. This provides the corporate stability that enables us to go on to do other things, as individuals and as a company.
- it is acceptable to have differing points of view. We do our best to explain our position, but we are prepared to accept that another's view may be different than ours.
Each of our offices is part of the cultural and business community of the country in which it i’s located, but each is also part of a global Bridges network that shares common cultural and professional values.
We have representatives in China, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, UAE, UK, and USA.
Bridges Consulting Group has a history dating back to 2001 when it was known as Metafora Business Associates.
The first business was a US$1,200 consulting project and over the years, the firm worked in the areas of global management, including career management, change management, cultural consulting, and expatriate support.
We are proud to have the support of several multinational corporations and Fortune 500 corporations, like 3M, Agilent Technologies, Boeing, Boston Scientific, Bristol Meyers, Cisco Systems, Crown Worldwide, Cummins, Dell, Deutsche Bank, Effem Inc, Fidelity Investments, Heinz, Hewlette-Packard, Hitachi Group of Companies, Infineon Technologies, JP Morgan, Marakon Associates, Medtronic, Raffles International, Shell, Temasek Holdings, Unocal, Unilever, Walmart.
The firm’s expertise has also been called upon in countries like Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, USA, and Vietnam.
In Sep 2005, the firm restructured and was rebranded as Bridges Consulting Group, with the objective of “Connecting You Across the Globe”.
Copyright © 2013 Bridges Consulting Group